Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Cheeto's Halloween Costuum

Hi evuryone, it's Cheeto!

Just as my sistur Rosies entrie says, owr lady says we shuldnt win because its not a "reel halloween costuum" but I still want to share it with yoo cause I went "on locashun" to the jungle to pose fur the picktur.

Aftur much thawt, I've decided that I want to be a Monkey fur halloween. Here I am dressed in my monkey sute.

I went "on-locashun" in my monkey sute. I went into the jungle and made TONS of frends including: mr. monkie, three tiger piggies and a red fee-vur! Skeezix asked if I saw lions or bares...I didn't, but if I had the big cat Jake and I would have exsplored furthur into the jungle.

If I win, which we hope I don't cause owr lady says its not a "reel costuum", I want to sponsur Jean cause she's vary shy yet vary perty!

Comments:
Were yoo a-scared going into the Jungul, Cheeto? Yoo shood git lots of extra votes just for being so brave!
 
oh, my--how aciting! you'da fooled me into thinking you's a monkey, just like that one beside you! efen if it's not "real", it's really good!!

nitro
 
Hey Cheeto, I'd love to show you the ways of the jungle. Thanks for the mention!

~Jake
 
I wuld like to vote fur Batsheba...the beeeutiful hula gurl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?